At the end of their traineeship, the EU Non-Proliferation Consortium interns are invited to publish relevant papers they have had the opportunity to write during their internship. These articles being published on this website are under their sole responsibility.
Learn more about the EU Non-Proliferation and disarmament Internships
For further details, please contact Benjamin Hautecouverture from the Fondation pour la recherche stratégique (FRS): email@example.com
- The participation of the EU in the negotiation and implementation of the Iran nuclear agreement, András Windt,
- Europe and Nuclear Disarmament: Controversial Views, Ekaterina Shirobokova, August 2017, 27pp.
- The resonance of the humanitarian initiative in the United States and the United Kingdom: A comparative analysis, Francisca Seele,
- Some reflections on nuclear security diplomacy, Massimiliano Moretti, January 2017
- The Cyber-Nuclear Security Threat: Managing the Risks, Vesselin Giaurov, January 2017, 20pp.
- Beyond the Ban – The humanitarian initiative of nuclear disarmament and advocacy of no-first-use nuclear doctrines, Alberto Perez Vadillo, Report, May 2016, 23pp.