- Nuclear Forensics as Nuclear Material Analysis for Security Purposes
Vitaly Fedchenko, NP paper No.60, June 2017, 16pp.
- Phosphate fertilizers as proliferation-relevant source of uranium
Robert Kelley, Vitaly Fedchenko, NP paper No.59, May 2017, 14pp.
- The European Union and Weapons of Mass Destruction: A Follow-On to the Global Strategy?
Lars-Erik Lundin, NP paper No.58, May 2017, 13pp.
- Iran’s ballistic missile programme: its status and the way forward
Paulina Izewicz, NP paper No.57, April 2017, 14pp.
- The next generation(s) of Europeans facing nuclear weapons: Forgetful, indifferent, but supportive?
Benoit Pelopidas, NP paper No.56, March 2017, 14pp.
- Is three dimensional (3D) printing a nuclear proliferation tool?
Robert Kelley, NP paper No.54, February 2017, 11pp.
- The EU’s CBRN Centres of Excellence Initiative After 6 Years
Ralf Trapp, NP paper No.55, February 2017, 15pp.
- The implications of the Ukraine conflict for national nuclear security policy
Dmytro Chumak, NP paper No.53, November 2016, 15pp.
- Increasing transparency in biodefence: a 2016 visit to a German military medical biodefence facility
Filippa Lentzos, NP paper No.52, November 2016, 16pp.
- The security of space activities
Gérard Brachet, NP paper No.51, July 2016, 10pp.
- The great balancing act: EU policy choices during the implementation of the Iran deal
Tarja Cronberg, NP paper No.50, April 2016, 16pp.
- Mapping the debate on laws at the CCW: taking stock and moving forward
Vincent Boulanin, NP Paper No.49, March 2016, 16pp.
- The dual-use export control policy review: balancing security, trade and academic freedom in a changing world
Sibylle Bauer and Mark Bromley, NP Paper No.48, March 2016, 18pp.
- Advancing disarmament verification tools: a task for Europe?
Malte Göttsche, Moritz Kütt, Götz Neuneck, Irmgard Niemeyer, NP Paper No.47, October 2015, 18pp.
- The EU’s evolving responses to nuclear proliferation crises: from incentives to sanctions
Clara Portela, NP Paper No.46, July 2015, 16pp.
- 3D bio: declare, document and demonstrate
Filippa Lentzos, NP Paper No.45, April 2015, 14pp.
- Nuclear security in European Union member States
Marcy Fowler, Alisa Carrigan, NP Paper No.44, April 2015, 18pp.
- Integrating without quite breaking the rules: the EU and India’s acceptance within the nonproliferation regime
Benjamin Kienzle, NP Paper No.43, February 2015, 18pp.
- Nuclear attitudes in Central Europe
Erzsebet N. Rozsa, Anna Peczeli, NP paper No.42, January 2015, 16pp.
- The European Union and the Humanitarian Initiative in the 2015 Non-Proliferation Treaty Review Cycle
Jenny Nielsen, Marianne Hanson, NP paper No.41, December 2014, 20p.
- The European Union’s weapons of mass destruction non-proliferation clause: a 10-year assessment
Lina Grip, NP paper No.40, April 2014, 16p.
- Nuclear Trafficking Issues in the Black Sea Region
Lyudmila Zaitseva, Friedrich Steinhausler, NP paper No.39, April 2014, 24p.
- Iran’s nuclear propensity: the probability of nuclear use
Thanos Dokos, NP paper No.38, March 2014, 16p.
- Arms Trade Treaty assistance: identifying a role for the European Union
Mark Bromley, Paul Holtom, Discussion Paper, February 2014, 18p.
- The European Union and space: opportunities and risks
Jana Robinson, Michael Romancov, NP paper No.37, January 2014, 12p.
- European Union responses to extra-territorial claims by the United States: lessons from trade control cases
Quentin Genard, NP paper No.36, January 2014, 14p.
- Export of dual-use chemicals to Syria: an assessment of European Union export controls
Ian Anthony, NP paper No.35, January 2014, 14p.
- Assessing the European Union’s sanctions policy: Iran as a case study
Dina Esfandiary, NP paper No.34, December 2013, 24p.
- European Union initiatives to control small arms and light weapons: towards a more coordinated approach
Cédric Poitevin, NP paper No.33, December 2013, 24p.
- The role of the European Union in strengthening nuclear security
Ian Anthony, NP paper No.32, November 2013, 16p.
- From Nuclear Weapons to WMD: the Development and Added Value of the WMD-Free Zone Concept
Harald Müller, Aviv Melamud, Anna Peczeli, NP paper No.31, September 2013, 20p.
- WMD related dual use trade control offences in the European Union: penalties and prosecutions
Sibylle Bauer, NP paper No.30, July 2013, 16p.
- Creating a common EU policy on nuclear non-proliferation education: a case study of Sweden
Thomas Jonter, NP paper No.29, June 2013, 14p.
- The European Union’s Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Centres of Excellence Initiative
Alicia Mignone, NP paper No.28, June 2013, 12p.
- European Efforts to Solve the Conflict over Iran’s Nuclear Programme: How Has the European Union Performed?
Oliver Meier, NP paper No.27, February 2013, 22p.
- Effective Embargo Enforcement: Overflight Denial and Control
Edin Omanovic, NP paper No.26, February 2013, 20p.
- The European Union, its Overseas Territories and Non-Proliferation: the Case of Arctic Yellowcake
Cindy Vestergaard, NP paper No.25, January 2013, 12p.
- Combating Proliferation Financing: A European Banking Perspective
Indranil Ganguli, Julien Ernoult, NP paper, No.24, December 2012, 22p.
- The European Union’s Involvement In Negotiating an Arms Trade Treaty
Sara Depauw, NP paper, No.23, December 2012, 16p.
- The Role of the European Union Delivering Resolution 1540 Implementation Assistance
Lina Grip, NP paper, No. 22, October 2012, 18p.
- Managing Technology Transfers Under the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention
Anna Zmorzynska and Gunnar Jeremias, NP paper, No.21, September 2012, 16p.
- Syria’s Proliferation Challenge and the European Union’s Response
Michael Elleman, Dina Esfandiary, Emile Hokayem, NP paper, No. 20, July 2012, 20p.
- Pakistan’s Nuclear and WMD Programmes: Status, Evolution and Risks
Bruno Tertrais, NP paper No. 19, July 2012, 20p.
- North Korean Proliferation Challenges: The Role of the European Union
Mark Fitzpatrick, NP paper No. 18, June 2012, 16p.
- Defusing the Bomb or just Chit-Chat? Cooperation between the European Union and Japan on the NPT
Stratos Pourzitakis, NP paper No. 17, June 2012, 18p.
- The Proliferation Security Initiative – Evolution and Future Prospects
Jacek Durkalec, NP paper No.16, June 2012, 22p.
- The revised Nuclear Suppliers Group guidelines: a European Union perspective
Andrea Viski, NP paper No. 15, May 2012, 14p.
- European Union arms export control outreach activities in eastern and south eastern Europe
Paul Holtom, Ivana Micic, NP paper No. 14, April 2012, 18p.
- Intangible transfers of technology and visa screening in the European Union
Vicente Garrido Rebolledo, NP paper No.13, March 2012, 16p.
- Strategic trade controls in the United Arab Emirates: key considerations for the European Union
Aaron Dunne, NP paper No.12, March 2012, 18p.
- The NPT review process and strengthening the treaty: peaceful uses
Giorgio Franceschini, NP paper No.11, February 2012, 16p.
- The NPT review process and strengthening the treaty: disarmament
Harald Müller, NP paper No.10, February 2012, 18p.
- The European Union, the IAEA and WMD non-proliferation: unity of approach and continuity of action
Lars-Erik Lundin, NP paper No.9, February 2012, 16p.
- A reflection on the current state of nuclear non-proliferation and safeguards
Andreas Persbo, NP paper No.8, February 2012, 18p.
- The review of the EU Common position on arms exports: prospects for strenghtened controls
Mark Bromley, NP paper No.7, January 2012, 18p.
- Assessing selected European Union external assistance and cooperation projects on WMD non-proliferation
Lina Grip, NP paper No.6, December 2011, 28p.
- Verifying and demonstrating compliance with the BTWC
Iris Hunger and Anna Zmorzynska, NP paper No.5, December 2011, 14p.
- Implications of bioscience and technology advances for the BTWC
Caitriona McLeish, NP paper No.4, December 2011, 14p.
- Strengthening the BTWC through laboratory best practices and biosecurity
Elisande Nexon, NP paper No.3, December 2011, 22p.
- The European Union’s WMD strategy and the CFSP: a critical analysis
Peter Van Ham, NP paper No.2, September 2011, 16p.
- Mapping the European Union’s institutional actors related to WMD non-proliferation
Lina Grip, NP paper No.1, May 2011, 20p.