- EU-NATO cooperation: protecting the institutional relationship from political storms
Julia Himmrich, Denitsa Raynova, ELN Comment, June 21, 2017
- The 2016 NATO Summit: What will be on the agenda in Warsaw?
Ian Anthony, Ian Davis, Commentary, 15 June 2016
- Is NATO Ready to Adapt to New Threats? The Bucharest Meeting and Allied Solidarity
Artur Kacprzyk, Wojciech Lorenz, Bulletin PISM no 99 (831), 3 November 2015
- Britain, NATO, and the Nuclear Way Forward
Ted Seay, 10 June 2015
- NATO-Russia Relations after the Newport Summit. Reassurance, Cooperation and Security Guarantees
Margarete Klein, Markus Kaim, SWP Comments No.41, 4p. October 2014
- Russia’s Violation of the INF Treaty: Consequences for NATO
Jacek Durkalec, PISM Bulletin No. 107 (702), 13 August 2014, 2p.
- Ukraine shows uselessness of NATO nukes in Europe
Tom Sauer, Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists - Analysis, June 23, 2014
- Going non-nuclear in the nuclear alliance: the Danish experience in NATO
Cindy Vestergaard, European Security, Volume 23, Issue 1, January 24, 2014, pp.106-117
- The rise and fall of Spain’s ‘nuclear exceptionalism’
Clara Portela, European Security, Routledge, January 2014, 17p.
- Starting the Process of Trust-Building in NATO–Russia Relations – The Arms Control Dimension
Jacek Durkalec, Ian Kearns, Lukasz Kulesa, Report, 33p. November 2013
- The Baltic States, NATO, and Non-Strategic Nuclear Weapons in Europe
Shatabhisha Shetty, Ian Kearns and Simon Lunn, Occasional Paper, December 2012, RUSI/ELN, 33p.
- Cruise Missiles and NATO Missile Defense: Under the Radar?
Dennis M. Gormley, in Proliferation Papers, No.41, Spring 2012, 59p.
- Keeping NATO Relevant
Jamie Shea, Carnegie Europe, Policy Outlook, 20p., April 2012
- NATO’s Deterrence and Defence Posture Review and the Future of Nuclear Weapons
BASIC, Conference Report, Paris, 7p., March 2012
- After the Bombs are Gone: Thinking about a Europe free of US Nuclear Weapons
Oliver Thränert, in Malcom Chalmers/Andrew Somerville (Eds.): If the Bombs Go: European Perspectives on NATO's Nuclear Debate, Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), Whitehall Report 1-11, London 2011, pp. 51-58.
- Nuclear Arms and Missile Defense in Transatlantic Security
Oliver Thränert, Paper prepared for the Transatlantic Security Symposium 2010, November 2010, 18 p.
- Credible Deterrence for NATO in the XXI Century
The Polish Institute of International Affairs, Conference report, October 2010
- NATO and a Nuclear Iran
Bruno Tertrais, Recherches & Documents N°09/2010, 22p., Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique
- US tactical nuclear weapons at Kleine Brogel in the context of contemporary international developments
Marjolein Muys, Background Note 22 September 2010, 20 p.
- NATO’s New Strategic Concept and the Future of Nuclear Disarmament in Europe (in German)
Matthias Dembinski and Harald Müller, HSFK-Report Nr. 8/2010, Frankfurt/M.
- NATO Member States and the New Strategic Concept: An Overview
Edited by Beata Górka-Winter and Marek Madej , PISM Report, May 2010, 132 p.
- Reduce US Nukes in Europe to Zero, and Keep NATO Strong (and Nuclear). A View from Poland.
Łukasz Kulesa , PISM Strategic Files N. 7, March 2009, 4 p.
- Non-proliferation and Disarmament : A Chronology of NATO’s «Multilateral Force » (1960-1965) (in French)
Benjamin Hautecouverture, CESIM Historical Papers, June 2007