- Syria's Proliferation Challenge and the European Union's Response
Michael Elleman, Dina Esfandiary, Emile Hokayem, NP paper, No. 20, July 2012, 20p.
- Toward a more secure and WMD free Middle East
Mark Fitzpatrick, Report written for the United Nations Association of the UK, UNA - UK Briefing Report No.2, 26p., May 2012
- Future trends and challenges for the Middle East and North Africa: towards 2030
Wilton Park Conference, Conference report for WP1138, 10p., January 2012
- A Weapon of Mass Destruction-Free Zone in the Middle East: A Concept of Little Steps, ( in German )
Harald Müller, HSFK-Report Nr. 5/2011
- Towards a Regional SecurIty Regime for the Middle East: Issues and Options
The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, Report of the SIPRI Middle East Expert Group with a new Afterword by Peter Jones, October 2011
- Agenda issues before the 2012 conference on a WMD-free zone
Paul Ingram, September 2011, 3p., BASIC
- Nuclear capabilities in the Middle East
Mark Fitzpatrick, Background paper, July 6-7, 2011
- Peaceful uses of nuclear energy in the Middle East: multilateral approaches
Giorgio Franceschini and Daniel Müller, Background paper, July 6-7, 2011
- A Zone free of WMD and means of delivery in the Middle East: an assessment of the multilateral diplomatic process, 1974–2010
Benjamin Hautecouverture and Raphaëlle Mathiot, Background paper, July 6-7, 2011
- The Arms Control and Regional Security Working Group: still relevant to the Middle East?
Peter Jones, Background paper, July 6-7, 2011
- A weapons of mass destruction-free zone in the Middle East: an incremental approach
Harald Müller and Claudia Baumgart-Ochse, Background paper, July 6-7, 2011
- Status of non-proliferation treaties, agreements, and other related instruments in the Middle East
David Santoro, Background paper, July 6-7, 2011
- Conventional strategic military capabilities in the Middle East
Pieter D. Wezeman, Background paper, July 6-7, 2011
- A Middle East Free of Weapons of Mass Destruction: For a Comprehensive and Incremental Approach (French version: “Un Moyen-Orient exempt d’armes de destruction massive: pour une approche globale et graduelle)
M. Finaud, GCSP Policy Paper No.18, July 2011
- The Middle East Without Weapons of Mass Destruction: How to Meet the Challenge?
M.Finaud, The Non-Proliferation Monthly, No.52, Paris, Centre for International Security and Arms Control Studies (CESIM), September 2010
- How to Increase Security in the Middle East by Promoting Adherence to Multilateral Disarmament and Non-Proliferation Instruments?
M.Finaud, GCSP Occasional Paper No. 51, 2009, 24 p.
- Nuclear Programmes in the Middle East: In the shadow of Iran
the International Institute for Strategic Studies, IISS Strategic Dossiers, 20 May 2008
- Turkey, NATO and Nuclear Weapons
Ian Kearns, Joint Occasional Paper with ELN, January 2013, 34p.
- Kontinuierliche Ambiguität in der Nuklearwaffenpolitik der NATO, ( in German )
F. Tanner, Allgemeine Schweizerische Militärzeitschrift (ASMZ), August 2012
- Keeping NATO Relevant
Jamie Shea, Carnegie Europe, Policy Outlook, 20p., April 2012
- Cruise Missiles and NATO Missile Defense: Under the Radar?
Dennis M. Gormley, in Proliferation Papers, No.41, Spring 2012, 59p.
- NATO's Deterrence and Defence Posture Review and the Future of Nuclear Weapons
BASIC, Conference Report, Paris, 7p., March 2012
- Common Defense: A larger European footprint for NATO missile defense
Oliver Thränert, DGAP IP Journal, 23 November 2011
- Re-engineering the transatlantic security and defence relationship
Wilton Park Conference, Conference report for WP1129, 11p., September 2011
- Managing Change: NATO’s Partnerships and Deterrence in a Globalised World
NATO Supreme Allied Command Transformation, University of Bologna and Istituto Affari Internazionali, Conference Report, June 2011
- After the Bombs are Gone: Thinking about a Europe free of US Nuclear Weapons
Oliver Thränert, in Malcom Chalmers/Andrew Somerville (Eds.): If the Bombs Go: European Perspectives on NATO's Nuclear Debate, Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), Whitehall Report 1-11, London 2011, pp. 51-58.
- Reductions of Tactical Nuclear Weapons in Europe: Unbinding the Gordian Knot
Jacek Durkalec, PISM Strategic File N. 16, May 2011, 7 p.
- NATO's New Strategic Concept: A Comprehensive Assessment
Edited by Jens Ringsmose and Sten Rynning, DIIS Report 2011/02, March 2011, 196 p.
- Russland als Akteur in der atlantischen Allianz, ( in German )
F. Tanner and C. Kelleher , Neue Zürcher Zeitung (NZZ), 4 January 2011
- Russland als Akteur in der atlantischen Allianz, ( in German )
F.Tanner and C.Kelleher, Neue Zürcher Zeitung (NZZ), 4 January 2011
- Nuclear Arms and Missile Defense in Transatlantic Security
Oliver Thränert, Paper prepared for the Transatlantic Security Symposium 2010, November 2010, 18 p.
- Credible Deterrence for NATO in the XXI Century
The Polish Institute of International Affairs, Conference report, October 2010
- US tactical nuclear weapons at Kleine Brogel in the context of contemporary international developments
Marjolein Muys, Background Note 22 September 2010, 20 p.
- NATO and a Nuclear Iran
Bruno Tertrais, Recherches & Documents N°09/2010, 22p., Fondation pour la Recherche Stratégique
- NATO's New Strategic Concept and the Future of Nuclear Disarmament in Europe, ( in German )
Matthias Dembinski and Harald Müller, HSFK-Report Nr. 8/2010, Frankfurt/M.
- NATO Nuclear Policy and Euro-Atlantic Security
Sam Nunn, in Survival: Global Politics and Strategy, vol. 52, no. 2, April–May 2010, pp. 13–18
- NATO Member States and the New Strategic Concept: An Overview
Edited by Beata Górka-Winter and Marek Madej , PISM Report, May 2010, 132 p.
- NATO, Missile Defence and Extended Deterrence
Oliver Thränert, in Survival: Global Politics and Strategy, vol. 51, no. 6, December 2009–January 2010, pp. 63–76
- Nuclear Weapons in Europe – Long Dormant Debate Brewing Again
Bruno Tertrais, in European Affairs, automne-hiver 2009
- Reduce US Nukes in Europe to Zero, and Keep NATO Strong (and Nuclear). A View from Poland.
Łukasz Kulesa , PISM Strategic Files N. 7, March 2009, 4 p.
- Non-proliferation and Disarmament : A Chronology of NATO's «Multilateral Force » (1960-1965) , ( in French )
Benjamin Hautecouverture, CESIM Historical Papers, June 2007
- North Korea: a year into the reign of Kim Jong-un
, Strategic Comments, Volume 18, Comment 48, December 2012, 3p.
- The Last Living Fossile of the Cold War. The Two Coreas, The Dragon and the Eagle: Towards a New Security Complex in East Asia?
Erik Beukel, July 2012, DIIS Report 2012:10, 42p.
- The Korean Crises and Sino-American Rivalry
Benjamin Schreer and Brendan Taylor, in Survival: Global Politics and Strategy, vol. 53, no. 1, February–March 2011, pp. 13–19
- China: Nuclear Program, Non-proliferation & Arms Control Policy, ( in Spanish )
Vicente Garrido Rebolledo , MONOGRAFÍAS del CESEDEN, No. 108, January 2009
Go back to Thematics