- Countering the Use of Chemical Weapons in Syria: Options for Supporting International Norms and InstitutionsUna Becker-Jakob, EU Non-Proliferation and Disarmament Papers, no. 63, SIPRI, June 2019
- Beyond Obama’s Red Lines: the Syrian Arab Army and Chemical WarfareCan Kasapoğlu, German Institute for International and Security Affairs, June 2019
- Preventing the Re-Emergence of Chemical WeaponsJean Pascal Zanders, European Union Institute for Security Studies, April 2019
- Chemical Weapons Attacks: The End of AnonymityOliver Meier, German Institute for International and Security Affairs, August 2018
- Are Chemical Weapons Forbidden? (L’interdiction des armes chimiques en question) (in French)Benjamin Hautecouverture, Note de la FRS, No.2/2018, March 6, 2018, 8pp.
- The Danger of Chemical Weapons in SyriaOliver Meier, SWP Comments, 4pp. April 2016
- 100 years of chemical weapons and the future of the OPCWWilton Park conference Report, The Hague, Monday 15 June 2015 | WP1408, 2 October 2015
- Export of dual-use chemicals to Syria: an assessment of European Union export controlsIan Anthony, NP paper No.35, January 2014, 14p.
- Chemical Weapons Treaty: Time for Chemical Industry to Step upPeter van Ham, Sico van der Meer, Opinions, Clingendael, 19 October 2018
- Freeing the World of Chemical Weapons: the Chemical Weapons Convention at the Ten-Year MarkOliver Thränert & Jonathan B. Tucker, SWP Research Paper, July 2007, German Institute for International and Security Affairs
- Technological convergence: What impact for the Chemical and Biological Weapons Conventions?Elisande Nexon (ed.), Seminar report, Inserm - FRS, Paris, 20 February 2013, 8p.
- Chemical weapons challenges ahead: Past and future of the OPCW – With a case study on SyriaPeter van Ham, Sico van der Meer, Malik Ellahi, Clingendael Report, October 2017, 81pp.
- “When is evidence proof?”Jean Pascal Zanders, The Non-Proliferation Monthly, June 2013
- Wilton Park Conference Report: Chemical Weapons Convention, Third Review Conference and BeyondMonday 15 – Wednesday 17 October 2012, WP1178, 10p.
- Chemical weapons disarmament and the future of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW)Wilton Park Conference, Conference report for WP1079, 14p., March 2011
RISKS & THREATS
- It’s Time to Revisit Iraq as Syria Offers Up Its Chemical Weapons ArsenalPaul Schulte, Radio Broadcast, September 10, 2013
- The Geneva Agreement on Syria’s Chemical Disarmament: An Important MilestoneMarc Finaud, Web Editorial, GCSP, 17 September 2013
- Syrian chemical weapons: from horror to diplomacy?Bernard Sitt, The Non-Proliferation Monthly's Editorial, September 2013
- The Syria vote in the British parliamentIan Anthony, Experts Comments, August 30, 2013