- The Role of Informal International Organizations in Resolving the Iranian Nuclear Crisis (2003–15)
Tom Sauer, 14 March 2019
- Iran’s Missile Test: A Provocation, Not a Violation
Mark Fitzpatrick, IISS, December 2018
- Give up The Dream of a Grand Bargain: Why a Trump Can’t Strike a Deal with Iran
Albert Wolf, Commentary, 27 September 2018, RUSI
- Are Iran’s Ballistic Missiles Designed to be Nuclear Capable?
Michael Elleman and Mark Fitzpatrick, IISS, February 2018
- Time for Europe to put Iran’s missile programme in context
Tytti Ërastö, Commentary, SIPRI, October 30, 2017
- The participation of the EU in the negotiation and implementation of the Iran nuclear agreement
- The use of voluntary safeguards to build trust in states’ nuclear programmes: the case of Iran
James Acton & Joanna Little, VERTIC Verification Matters, No. 8, May 2007, 87 p.
- Weathering the Storm: Europe’s Iran Policy after America’s Withdrawal from the Nuclear Deal
Weathering the Storm: Europe’s Iran Policy after America’s Withdrawal from the Nuclear Deal, Riccardo Alcaro, May 2018
- Iran’s ballistic missile programme: its status and the way forward
Paulina Izewicz, NP paper No.57, April 2017, 14pp.
- Iran’s Ballistic Missile Programme: Its Status and the Way Forward
Paulina Izewicz, NP paper No.57, April 2017
- Trumping Proliferation: From a one-off deal to a global standard
Lord Hannay of Chiswick, Thomas R. Pickering, December 06, 2016
- Undermining JCPOA Not in Best Interest of Any Party
Pierre Goldschmidt, Iran Review, 20 July 2016
- The great balancing act: EU policy choices during the implementation of the Iran deal
Tarja Cronberg, NP paper No.50, April 2016, 16pp.
- Iran and the Possible Military Dimension: Case Closed?
Emil Dall, Aniseh Bassiri Tabrizi, Commentary, 10 December 2015
- Ambiguous ambitions: The saga of the Islamic Republic of Iran and the international legal framework regulating weapons of mass destruction
Reza Lahidji, Background paper No.17/2015, September 2015
- Effects of the P5+1 Nuclear Deal with Iran
Marcin Andrzej Piotrowski, Bulletin No. 74 (806), 23 July 2015
- Out of the Comfort Zone: Russia and the Nuclear Deal with Iran
Patrycja Sasnal, Stanislav Secrieru, PISM Strategic File No.11 (74), 1 June, 2015, 7pp.
- The Iran Deal: Enrichment and Reprocessing – An International Model?
Carlo Trezza, ELN, 2 June 2015
- Towards and Beyond a Final Nuclear Deal with Iran
Ellie Geranmayeh, The International Spectator, 50/2, 19 June 2015, pp.1-7
- Iran: It’s the Final Countdown
Cristina Varriale, BASIC Blog, 26 June 2015
- Above and beyond: IAEA verifcation in Iran
Hugh Chalmers, Andreas Persbo, VERTIC Brief, No.23, 21 April 2015, 12pp.
- Iran’s Nuclear Future
Peter Jenkins, Richard Dalton, Research Paper, Middle East and North Africa Programme, Chatham House, September 2014, 20p.
- Le dernier délai pour l’Iran …et pour l’Ouest ? (in French)
Bart Smedts, e-Note 15, September 19, 2014, 4p. (in French)
- Iran’s nuclear propensity: the probability of nuclear use
Thanos Dokos, NP paper No.38, March 2014, 16p
- Tehran Calling: Understanding a New Iranian Leadership
Cornelius Adebahr, Carnegie Europe, January 2014, 46p.
- The right to dual-use technologies and the case of Iran
Mark Fitzpatrick, The Non-Proliferation Monthly’s Editorial, August 2013
- European Efforts to Solve the Conflict over Iran’s Nuclear Programme: How Has the European Union Performed?
Oliver Meier, NP paper No.27, February 2013, 22p.
- Why Kenneth Waltz is Both Right & Wrong About the ‘Iranian Bomb’
Thanos Dokos, ELIAMEP Thesis, 2/2012, September 2012
- Iran’s nuclear programme: civil and/or military goals?
Bart Smedts, Defense & Security Analysis, Volume 28, Issue 3, 2012
- Avoiding the Unnecessary War – Myths and Reality of the West-Iran Nuclear Standoff
Riccardo Alcaro, IAI Working Papers no. 12, March 2012
- The Iranian Nuclear Issue: Achieving a Win-Win Diplomatic Solution
Pierre Goldschmidt, EU Non-Proliferation and Disarmament Conference, February 4, 2012
- Learning From a Troubled Experience – Transatlantic Lessons from the Nuclear Standoff with Iran (Paid Access)
Riccardo Alcaro , The International Spectator: Italian Journal of International Affairs vol. 46, no. 4, 2011
- After Sanctions, Deter and Engage Iran
Andrew Parasiliti, in Survival: Global Politics and Strategy, vol. 52, no. 5, October–November 2010, pp. 13–20
- Thinking inside the box: Exploring legal approaches to build confidence in Iran’s nuclear programme
Andreas Persbo, VERTIC Verification Matters, No. 7, May 2007, 34 p.