At the end of their traineeship, the EU Non-Proliferation Consortium interns are invited to publish relevant papers they have had the opportunity to write during their internship. These articles being published on this website are under their sole responsibility.
Learn more about the EU Non-Proliferation and disarmament Internships
For further details, please contact Benjamin Hautecouverture from the Fondation pour la recherche stratégique (FRS): firstname.lastname@example.org
- George Shultz, Nuclear Statecraft and the Vision for a World Free of Nuclear Weapons, Stephan Kieninger, May 2021
- Mitigating the Potential for Chemical Weapons Use by Terrorists, Sannimari Veini, April 2021
- The U.S debate on the ratification of the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty, Alaïs Larioux, January 2021
- Strengthening Conventional Arms Control in Europe: Small steps to overcome big hurdles, Eloise N. Watson, September 2020 (French version/English version)
- Nuclear Weapons and International Humanitarian Law – A doctrinal wormhole, Nour Assaf, July 2020
- The Impact of Small Modular Reactors on Nuclear Non-Proliferation and IAEA Safeguards, Nicole Virgili, May 2020
- Seizing opportunities and playing the long game: An EU agenda for the Weapons of Mass Destruction Free Zone in the Middle East, Aleix Nadal Campos, Istituto Affari Internazionali (IAI), May 2020
- The need for a new approach to European non-proliferation policy?, Manuel Herrera, April 2020
- INSTEX, a Game Changer?, Marie Aftalion, April 2020
- BREXATOM: The Consequences of the United Kingdom Leaving Euratom, Natalia Sudakovova, 13 January 2019
- Sino-Indian nuclear deterrence: factors and developments, Shawn Bray
- The participation of the EU in the negotiation and implementation of the Iran nuclear agreement, András Windt
- Europe and Nuclear Disarmament: Controversial Views, Ekaterina Shirobokova, August 2017, 27pp.
- The resonance of the humanitarian initiative in the United States and the United Kingdom: A comparative analysis, Francisca Seele,
- Some reflections on nuclear security diplomacy, Massimiliano Moretti, January 2017
- The Cyber-Nuclear Security Threat: Managing the Risks, Vesselin Giaurov, January 2017, 20pp.
- Beyond the Ban – The humanitarian initiative of nuclear disarmament and advocacy of no-first-use nuclear doctrines, Alberto Perez Vadillo, Report, May 2016, 23pp.