- Le fonds européen de la défense ouvre le débat sur les exportations d’armes (in French)Federico Santopinto, GRIP, July 2019
- The Challenge of Software and Technology Transfers to Non-Proliferation Efforts: Implementing and Complying with Export ControlsMark Bromley and Giovanna Maletta, SIPRI, April 2018
- The Challenge of Emerging Technologies to Non-Proliferation Efforts: Controlling Additive Manufacturing and Intangible Transfers of TechnologyKolja Brockmann and Robert Kelley, SIPRI, April 2018
- The dual-use export control policy review: balancing security, trade and academic freedom in a changing worldSibylle Bauer and Mark Bromley, NP Paper No.48, March 2016, 18pp.
- Revising Export Control ListsSamuel A W Evans, Report, Flemish Peace Institute, March 2014, 56p.
- Interferences Between Non-Proliferation and Science: “Exporting” Dual-Use Know-How and Technology in Conformity with Security ImperativesChristos Charatsis, University of Liège, European Studies Unit, July 2019
- Emerging Dual-Use Technologies in the Life Sciences: Challenges and Policy Recommendations on Export ControlMirko Himmel, EU Non-Proliferation and Disarmament Papers, no. 64, SIPRI, September 2019
- Export Controls, Human Security and Cyber-Surveillance Technology : Examining the Proposed Changes to the EU Dual-Use RegulationMark Bromley, SIPRI, December 2017
MISSILE TECHNOLOGY CONTROL REGIME
NATIONAL EXPORT CONTROLS
- Flemish foreign trade in dual-use items 2010Nils Duquet, Flemish Peace Institute Report, May 2011
- The legal framework for the control on trade in dual-use items in FlandersSara Depauw, Flemish Peace Institute, Background note, 25 May 2011
- The Belgian regime for the control of brokering in military and dual-use itemsKathleen Van Heuverswyn, Flemish Peace Institute Report, March 2010, 122 p.